Participants of the in-person event
Apart from eduroam network available in the conference venue, there is additional one available:
Poster & poster printings
The recommended poster size is (A0 format) in vertical orientation. We will provide tools supporting mounting of the poster.
You can order printing your poster in advance in Uniposter that is located nearby (~ 50 m) from the conference venue. The company prepared special offer for participants of the PSAS conference. You can print your poster in A0 format for 69 PLN (incl.VAT).
To ensure that your poster will be ready for Monday poster session you should send pdf with your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 May 2022, 20:00 (Warsaw time). To receive special offer you should specifying “Candela” password in the email subject. Uniposter accepts payments only in cash and can issue invoice (if requested).
Location of the Uniposter – printing point (Click to open Google Maps)
Location of the conference venue (click to open Google Maps)
Travel, Venue and Hotels nearby
Detailed information are published here: https://psas.fuw.edu.pl/travel-venue/
During the whole conference, dedicated paramedic will be present to secure safety and wellbeing of the participants
In-person presenters (talks)
- Please upload copy of you presentation to the local computer in advance (deadline is the break before your session) and check if it runs properly. As part of the conference bag you will receive pendrive.
- Because of the ongoing transmission you will not be able to use your own computer. We are sorry for the inconvenience and grateful for your understanding.
- Please use the ear microphone that will be available in the conference room. The handheld will be used by the chairs and technical support.
- Available software: Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Reader DC
- The recommended aspect ratio of slides: 16:9
- If you plan to present any audio as part of your presentation, please let us know in advance.
- There will be technical person present in the room that will be able to provide support and answer questions.
In-person presenters (posters)
- The recommended poster size is A0 vith vertical orientation.
- If you have not printed the poster yet, don’t be afraid – the printing point close to the conference venue is informed about the conference and is prepared to print your poster last minute.
- Mounting of your poster. The poster session starts at 16:00, but we encourage you to mount your poster as soon as possible. The poster stands will be labeled with poster ID (the same as on the webpage). Registration Desk prepared mounting tools that you may find useful.
- Dismounting the poster. The poster session concludes at 18:00, and we ask you to dismount your poster immediately. Posters left on the stands may be utilized (the stands will be transferred to different event).
Following the legal requires participants are not obliged to wear face mask in the conference venues. However, if they feel more secure they can do it. The organizers secured access to face maks that will be available in conference room and in the registration point.
To secure safe participation in the conference, we will require proof of vaccination from participants or negative test of antigen/RT-PCR test issued not longer than 24h before the conference start, or proof or recovery. We accept valid EU Digital COVID Certificate.
Each participants will receive, as part of the conference pack, personal hand sanitizer. Additionally, organizers will secured access to the FFP2 face masks available for participants.
At the Ochota Campus, where the conference takes place, there is a dedicated laboratory specializing in running COVID-19 test. For participants of PSAS conference they prepared special offer – antigen test for 119 PLN, and RT-PCR for 269 PLN. The offers includes issuing certification for travel purposes. Below you can find detailed instruction on ordering and collecting samples for the tests. Please note, that for the RT-PCR test the waiting time is up to 24h since the sample will be registered in the laboratory. The offer is valid until 20 May 2022.
How to order, collect the sample and get the result of the SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test (instruction)
How to order, collect the sample and get the result of the SARS-CoV-2 antigen test (instruction)
Restaurants close to the conference venue
Below we present a list of quite popular restaurants in proximity of the conference venue. We cannot recommend or secure quality – but those places are quite popular among members of the local community. Click the name to see the location
The meeting will be organised via Zoom Webinar module. All registered participants will receive links that will allow them join the broadcast and ask questions.