We are pleased to announce the 11th International Conference on Precision Physics of Simple Atomic Systems – PSAS’2022 – scheduled initially for 2020 in Wuhan, China and delayed by the SARS-Cov-2, will take place in Warsaw, Poland, from May 16th to 20th 2022 as an in-person event.
Pre-registration is open. The conference will be hosted at the Faculty of Physics (FUW) and held in the University of Warsaw Biological and Chemical Research Centre (CNBCh). While in-person participation is encouraged and the conference chairs will prioritize contributions with declared in-person participation, it will be possible to access the conference talks on-line, free of charge.
PSAS Conference is devoted to precision studies of simple atomic and molecular systems and new approaches to access fundamental constants and symmetries. We encourage submission of contributions in the following areas:
- precision spectroscopy of light atoms, ions and molecules
- determination of fundamental constants
- search for BSM interactions in atomic systems
- violation of fundamental symmetries in light atomic systems
- leptonic atoms: positronium and muonium
- spectroscopy of muonic, antiprotonic and pionic atoms
- CPT tests with antihydrogen
- few-electron ions with medium and high Z
- lepton g-factor, free or bound
- electromagnetic moments of light nuclei
- precision tests of quantum electrodynamics
- Casimir effect and its applications
The Local Organizing Committee secured a limited number of grants for students, to cover accommodation during the conference and reduced conference fee. More details are available on the website.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw,